This is a simplistic device to read the contents of GROM only (one sided PCB)
Command Modules for the TI-99/4A using the parallel port of a standard PC.
- One 2×18 pin female 2.54 mm card edge connector (you can use the narrow end of an ISA connector)
- One 25 pin male D-SUB connector for the parallel port
- One 6 pin male Mini-DIN connector for the keyboard/mouse port (used for power supply)
- One EXO3 oscillator at 12.8MHz
- One LMC7660 voltage inverter
- Three 10µF electrolytic capacitors
- One 4.7kΩ resistor
Postscript version suitable for printing on A4 paper.
Required software, for Solaris x86 or Linux
Last modified: Sun May 27 02:26:07 MEST 2001